Thursday, June 6, 2013

Frill Con 2013 Friday



Hello everyone! Sorry for the long time between posts, I am now a newly-wed! And since all the wedding things are over with I thought I'd update the blog with my most recent adventure to Frill: A Lolita Convention.

It took me a few days to recover but I had such a good time! I was exhausted after meeting so many new people and the lack of sleep from my excitement, not to mention driving 6 hours to Atlanta.

I actually carpooled with a couple of other lolitas from the Panhandle Lolita Society. We left Friday morning and got to the hotel around 6pm. Unfortunately it took a while to get checked in and ready that we missed the majority of the Fashion Walk. Atleast we snagged a few outfit pictures at the square across the street.




Outfit Rundown
OP, parasol: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Bag: Angelic Pretty
Shoes, tights: Bodyline

We ended up talking to other tourists about the massive lolita group wandering about and we finally caught up to them at the last stop during the lolita reception for all the attendees. They provided us with yummy snacks like cheese, crackers and delicious bruschetta! And then there were cheesecake bites, cream-puffs, ice tea and wine.


Kristina and Samantha at the reception

After the reception was the pool party. I had a lot of fun goofing off with the other girls. Although I learned that we could never make it to the Olympics with our volleyball skills hahah.




Mermaids! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...