Friday, March 9, 2012

Birthday Meet up

Last Saturday our local lolitas got together to celebrate me and Coral's birthday. I had originally planned some thrift shopping in the downtown historic area but because of the bad weather we decided to shop at the mall instead and see The Lorax movie afterwards.

It's always hard to get a good picture of black. You can see it's pouring behind me. It really was lousy weather but we had a lot of fun despite the rain.



Coral, the other birthday girl <3

Chanel looking oh so lovely

Kristine and her amazing wig!

I love how she paired the stripes with her dress.

Lauren in sweet lolita! Very cute :)


Melani with her fabulous eye lashes

Cute sailor girl outfit

My bestie Tia, I loved her twin braids <3



And then here's the rundown for my outfit.

Blouse: Fan+friend
Skirt: Dream of Lolita Putumayo replica
Bag: Bodyline
Everything else is offbrand




I had so much fun hanging out with everyone and I have to say that the movie was really good! I can't wait for our next meetup already. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...