Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Meetup Compilation

I hope everyone had a good New Years! Looking back on 2011 reminds me of how much fun I had with my local community. Here's a list of everything I got to do last year with my lolita buddies:


     First we had a potluck picnic at the end of February. It turned out to be such a lovely day and the food was delicious! I got so many cute photos.

Food shot, I brought the cupcakes <3
Tia's beautiful strawberry salad







     Then for my birthday in March I hosted a tea party at my house. It was a lot of work but I still had fun. Next time I'll try to plan a little less ambitious dishes and accept help when people offer it! :P

 Group shot of the guests

Close up of the food


I got a photo with artist Kaylyn from House of Squee and fellow blogger Raegan from Her Curious Elegance



     In April Kristine and I got to meet the Tallahassee girls at Freecon 7. Everyone was really friendly, thanks for having us!

Me and Kristine standing in front of my artist table


Delano in the center is the blogger of Lolita Weekly


And the group shot from the meet




     In July Raegan hosted a summer time tea party. Here's her blog post talking about the details of the party.

Funny group shot ganging up on the Sweet Lolitas



     And finally we celebrated International Lolita Day at The Baron's Tea House. I got to meet some new faces and our lolita community continues to grow. Here are some pictures I snapped while waiting for everyone to arrive:



My favorite tea; French Creme Brulee 

Caramel apple salad

And then Luella was kind of us to take some photos.





This past year has been wonderful and I hope that our lovely lolita community continues to grow. I really enjoy our meetups together and spending time with my fellow frilly enthusiasts. May 2012 be filled with even more fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...